First Week of School Web Portal
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
We are asking all parents to log into HAC and verify existing phone numbers and emails at this time. Then, in September, each guardian who maintains the same physical address as the student will receive an email asking guardians to update further information that will include Parkland's Rapid Notification System.
Parkland presumes that all parent/guardian/student information is current and that you fully comply with all District policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these specific policies, please write an individual letter on behalf of your child(ren) and send it to your school principal indicating you are not in agreement with the policies and list those policy names.
ADDITIONALLY, the following documents include important information that will help your family get ready for the school year:
- Health and Safety Plan
- Parkland Students Admitted to Athletic Games FREE
- Welcome Back Letter from the Principal
- Attendance Absences Contact School by 9am
- Absentee Hotline: 610-351-5900 Extension 27711
- Absentee Email: KVATTENDANCE@parklandsd.org
- Home Access Center Instructions
- If you need help at any time, you can email tech support at HAC@parklandsd.org.
- Elementary Student/Parent Handbook
- School Board Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy - Technology
- Livestream Video Policy
- Video/Audio Recording on School Bus
- Field Trip Policy
- Homeless Students Policy
- Student Records and Directory Information Policy
- Visitor/Parent Pick Up & Drop Off policy
- Medication Policy
- Standing Order for Medication Parent Notification
- Immunization Requirements Letter
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- CHIP – PA’s Children’s Health Insurance Program covers uninsured kids and teens up to age 19.CHIP provides quality, comprehensive health insurance for routine doctor visits, prescriptions, dental, eye care, eyeglasses, mental health and much more. CHIP covers uninsured kids who are not eligible for Medical Assistance. For most families, CHIP is free – for others, it is low cost.
- CHIP -Flyer (English and Spanish)
- Special Education Annual Public Notice
- Integrated Pest Management
- Asbestos Management Letter
- Child Abuse Reporting Policy
- Safety and Security Programs
- Safety and Security Letter
- PSD Threat Assessment
- Safe2Say Something Training Notice
- School Bus Safety Video
- Parkland Police Pals Program
- Volunteer Policy and Information
- Public Complaint Procedures Policy
All Parkland Elementary Schools will run school-wide Title I programs this year. Title 1 is a federally funded program that provides support for students in the area of English/Language Arts and or Mathematics.
Title I letters and forms can be found here: